Please Note: The rates on our website are subject to change.
Small Bucket – $6.00 (approx. 40 balls)
Large Bucket – $10.00 (approx. 80 balls)
Shirts with collars are required on the premises. Blue jeans must be presentable.
The Golf Club at Texas A&M requests that all patrons honor the dress code policy on the course as well as the practice facilities.
- Be sure your parking permit is properly displayed in vehicle.
- Proper golf attire required (collared shirt and Bermuda length shorts).
- All golfers must register in golf shop.
- Please keep your receipt in your possession while on the course.
- All play begins on Hole 1.
- Please choose appropriate tees for your ability.
- Each golfer must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Singles and twosomes are subject to pairing at all times.
- NO OUTSIDE COOLERS OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED per TABC regulations.
- PACE OF PLAY – Pace of play is very important to the enjoyment of the game. Please respect your fellow golfers and play without undue delay and in accordance with the pace of play guidelines set by the club.
Texas A&M Student, Faculty, and Staff Policy
Students, faculty, and staff of Texas A&M University have the ability to book tee times 24 hours in advance to receive the discounted rate on weekends and holidays. Tee times made prior to this will be charged the general public rate.